The NUC mini computer equipped with the Intel® Core™ i5-1340P processor is a powerful and versatile device, perfect for professionals and individuals who need a compact computer, easy to carry and powerful. Here are its main technical characteristics:
- Intel® Core™ i5-1340P processor with 12 cores, 16 threads and a base frequency of 3.4 GHz (up to 4.6 GHz in Turbo Boost mode), as well as a cache memory of 12 MB.
- Intel® Iris™ Xe graphics card, compatible with up to 4 displays.
- 2 x DDR4 SO-DIMM sockets allowing RAM expansion up to 64 GB and 3200 MHz frequency.
- Ultra-fast storage thanks to 1 x M.2 2280 PCIe x4 Gen 4 NVMe, 1 x M.2 2242 Key B PCIe x1 Gen 3 and 1 x SATA Format 2.5''.
- Ethernet connectivity with Intel® Ethernet I225-LM (10/100/1000/2500 Mbps) plus Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX211 wireless technology and Bluetooth 5.3 for complete wireless connectivity.
- Convenient I/O ports including 1 x RJ45 port, 1 x USB 2.0 Type A, 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type A, 2 x USB Type-C ports (Thunderbolt™ – DP 1.4a & USB 4) and 2 x HDMI 2.0b, for easy connectivity with other devices.
- Compact dimensions of 117 x 112 x 51 mm, offering great portability and a small footprint.
- 3 year warranty for extra peace of mind.
The NUC equipped with the Intel® Core™ i5-1340P processor can be used in many situations, such as:
- Office work: thanks to its power and connectivity, the mini computer is perfect for tasks such as word processing, creating presentations, browsing the web, and more.
- Multimedia: the Intel® Iris™ Xe graphics card, compatible with up to 4 screens, makes it an ideal choice for watching movies, series and videos in high quality.
- Video games: The mini computer can handle some games with medium or low graphics.
- Digital signage: Thanks to its multiple video output ports, the minicomputer can be used to display content on multiple screens in public or commercial environments.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Our return policy lasts 30 days. If more than 30 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer refunds or exchanges.
To be eligible for a return, your item must not have been used and it must be in the complete condition in which you received it. It must also be in its original packaging.
Items not authorized for return:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase (invoice).
Do not return your purchase to the manufacturer.
Once your return has been received and inspected, we will email you to let you know that we have received the returned item. We will also let you know if your refund is approved or declined.
If approved, your refund is then processed and your original credit card or payment method is automatically credited within a few days.
Delayed or missing refunds
If you haven't received a refund yet, check your bank account first.
Then contact your credit card company, as it may take some time for your refund to appear officially.
Then contact your bank. Posting a refund is often preceded by a processing time.
If you have taken all these steps and you still have not received your refund, contact us at the following address: email@example.com.
Sale or promotion items
Only regular priced items are refundable. Sale or promotion items are not.
This exclusion does not include the use of a discount code by the customer.
We only replace items that were originally defective or damaged. If you need to replace yours with the same article, send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and send your article to:
Back - Iris Computer
40 rue des lavandins
Remember to include your invoice or order number when returning.
If the item was marked as a gift at the time of purchase and shipped directly to you, you will receive a gift credit for the equivalent value of the returned item. Once the returned item has been received, a gift voucher will be sent to you electronically.
If the item was not marked as a gift at the time of purchase, or if the gift giver had the order sent to themselves with the intention of delivering it to you later, her that we will send the refund and she will therefore know that you have returned her gift.
To return your product, you must send it to the following postal address:
Back - Iris Computer
40 rue des lavandins
The shipping costs associated with returning your item are your responsibility. They are not refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted.
Depending on the place of shipment, the time it takes to receive your exchanged product may vary.
We recommend using a trackable shipping service or insuring your shipment.
We do not guarantee that we will receive the returned item.
Until the item is received it will be considered unreturned.